A report

A REPORT

There have been lots of highlights this year because all of my subjects have gone really well, even Spanish. I don’t like Spanish because I think that it is not useful. Banyoles rowing team won the most famous boat race in Catalunya, and all of us were very happy. Recently I started running and I completed one race. I was very tired but I liked the challenge because it helps me to get fit.

Nowadays my favourite hobby is rowing. Every day I go to the club and I row on Banyoles lake. It is so beautiful, and many sports make use of the lake. At the end of this term, I’ll go to France to row in an international race. There will be people from all over the world in this race, like Italian, American or English rowers. I think I will meet a lot of friends from all over the world and I will practise other languages.

Next term, I’m going to Seville, in the south of Spain to row. It isn’t an international race, but it is the most important Spanish boat race in the year. I will do different modalities of boats. I’m going to do one race with three more people as well as my friend Guillem. I’m going to do the quickest possible race. In the summer holidays I won’t stay at home with anything to do. I’m going to improve my body shape. I will go to the gym every day.







Comments