A discussion essay


INDIVIDUAL SPORTS ARE BORING

I love sports. I can’t be at home without doing anything. In recent years, the people practising athletics, swimming, tennis or other individual sports have decreased a lot. Why do this type of sports have lost a lot of members?

When I won the territorial championship all the prize was for me and I liked it very much, but before that, I was practising all days alone and I had to be a lot of confident with myself.

I played tennis for two years and finally I got bored, because I couldn’t give soul and say “Now or never” to my team friend because there isn’t any team friend, but also if you not won the competition, it’s your own fault any you cannot get angry with anyone else.

To conclude I think that individual sports are boring, so I don’t like running or tennis. I prefer other sports like rowing or football. You can make new friends and spend time with other people who likes the same as you.

Comments