A birthday to remember

A birthday to remember



It was my father’s birthday, so we all went to a restaurant to celebrate it.


We were going to the restaurant by my aunt’s car when we saw a red Aston Martin behind us! We had a great moment and we were excited!!


Then, when all the family arrived to the restaurant, we were talking for half an hour. After this, when we were going to the table my grandfather fell! All the people in the restaurant looked at my grandfather and he was very shameful.
When my father helped him to get up, my grandfather began laughing. When we saw our grandfather so well we all began to eat the fantastic meals in the restaurant.


At 5 o’clock in the afternoon we have finished the meal and we returned home. The next day my grandfather was ok.
This was a birthday to remember.
Happy <b>Birthday</b> Wishes | Images | Song | Quotes | Cake | SMS

Comments